The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church is a Greek Orthodox church on Manhattan's Upper West Side at West End Avenue and West 91st Street.
The church was built by Heins & LaFarge in as the Fourth Presbyterian Church. The church was sold to a Greek parish in 1952.
The rusticated masonry façade with a sparing use of Venetian Gothic and Richardsonian Romanesque details and the square corner bell tower with a crenellated parapet embellished with gargoyle gutter-spouts reveal Richardson's training. Fine stained glass may be from Tiffany studios, or may be by John LaFarge, the architect's father, which would make them even rarer.